Sunday, March 18, 2012

This & That Echo Park Layout and a Contest with Lori

If it seems like the This & That collections have been getting a workout from our DT, there's good reason - they are awesome!! Echo Park has really knocked one out of the, well, park, with these beautiful designs from Lori Whitlock. My favorite part is that the two collections, Charming and Graceful, can work together as well as they do alone.

Today, I'd like to share with you a beautiful layout I created using a contest sketch from Echo Park.


Would you believe there is not a single piece of solid color on this layout anywhere?  I just love the easy way the patterns are able to be mixed & matched so easily.  All of these papers are from the Graceful collection, except the green pattern I used for the banner; that is from Charming.  I distressed the edges of the pink & brown papers, used a stamp to duplicate stitching, and used some twine on which to hang my banner stickers.  I also used some of the coordinating embellishments, which Kim does not carry, but you can also use stickers & items from your stash.

Items available from Cutters Creek:
  • Echo Park Paper, This & That Charming and Graceful collections
  • twine (choose from Doodlebug Designs or Sew Easy)
Now, about that contest I mentioned.  I'm not able to share that sketch here, because you have to get it yourself.  If you'd like to find out all of the details, as well as see a second page to this layout using the same sketch, be sure to visit my blog when you're all done here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails