Thursday, October 29, 2009

Design Team Search: Update!

My first group of Design Team candidates for Cutters Creek have been given their assignment! I am so excited to see what they come up with. I think I will use their projects to introduce you to each one of them, as I decide who will be on our team. Hopefully, I will be receiving envelopes in the next week or two with their works of art. I have some very talented people who are interested in being a Cutters Creek Design Team member, and hope everyone will love the DT I choose. Can you tell I am excited?!?!?

~Kim

3 comments:

  1. Okay silly, silly question. But how do you subscribe/follow this blog? I see this on all the blogs and have no idea how you do it! Do you have to have a blog to follow? Or will the email simply work??

    Thanks for helpin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, Go to the subscribe to design team on the right of the blog and subscribe through your feed of choice. HTH!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim -

    How easy was that!!!! DUH!!!!!

    THANKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails