Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jearise's Valentine's Day Boxes

Good morning! I have started getting ready for Valentine's and love to decorate as much for this holiday as all the others. This holiday is perfect for pinks, purples and reds, flowers, lace, glitter mist and glitter glue and that is where I've gone with my projects today...

The boxes are a simple design I put together myself but it's the extras that make them perfect. I love making these little boxes to embellish and put in the window or on a ledge and then I fill them with goodies the day before. If I filled them sooner, I would eat it myself. :)

Cutter Creeks Products Used:

Scotch quick-dry adhesive used to assemble the boxes
Scotch pop up foam squares used to attach flowers to the top of boxes
Stickles glitter glue  for the designs on the top and sides of the boxes
Tattered Angels glitter mist for the flowers on the red box

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Valentines Day to you!

4 comments:

  1. Jearise your little boxes are adorable. Maybe one day you can tell us how to make them. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boxes are a simple svg file I created but these boxes can be made by hand. I'll have to figure out directions on how to make them by hand and then share them. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails