Monday, May 12, 2014

Party Animal!!! by Deanna M

I have a fun birthday card for you today! The little owl is a print and cut image from the Silhouette store. (Yes, Kim can order you a Silhouette!).

The card base is white card stock cut and scored to make a 5" X 7" card base. I added a purple mat cut at 4 3/4" X 6 3/4". The patterned paper is from  my stash and is cut at 4 1/2" X 6 1/2".

After I print and cut the owl, I added a bunch of Stickles to his hat and stomach. Because, of course a party animal has to sparkle and shine!  I added my owl to the front of the card with some foam squares. Finally I stamped the sentiment some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the designer paper you used and the owl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute card. Love everything about it Deanna.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails