Monday, August 25, 2014

Cutie Patootie by Deanna M

Wow it has been a while since I have had time to make some projects to post on my blog! Work and life the to big roadblocks for crafting time.



I finally had a chance to spend some time crafting this past weekend. A good friend of mine from work recently became a grandma for the first time to a sweet and adorable baby girl. So this is what I made for her.





I used some dark pink Heat Transfer Vinyl and cut the words Cutie Patootie out and ironed them on to the front of this adorable floral onesie.



Of course I had to a card as well. I found this adorable blackboard a-frame blackboard card in the Silhouette store. The card fits in an A-2 perfectly. I made a couple of modifications to the card. I added some button brads to each corner. I stamped my sentiment with some Colorbox white pigment ink. The little banner items were strung across the card with some pink and white doodlebug twine.


Finally I made a little gift box to put the onesie in. I cut the base of the box out of white card stock. I then cut the decorative patterned paper layers out of some patterned paper from a K & Company paper pack that I have had for several years. I thought it turned out adorable and loved the look of the card.



4 comments:

  1. So adorable... Love all the elements you put together. I'm sure the new grandma loved the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deanna your projects are adorable. I know both the new Grandma and Mom will just love them. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails