Friday, November 13, 2009

Design Team Entry-Angela B.

This is another entry that my photos just do not do justice to. Someone smack me and tell me to pull out my little photo studio, however I am slamming busy with all of your faithful customer orders..............lol! and am shipping my heart out right now! This card was so simple and cute and Angela used a product that I had no clue about, Papermania Red Shimmer Dots. This is something I am looking for from my DT, tell me..............Kim, you need to get this product! Angela used them on the hat and the shoes and I just could not help but thinking I need these! They are delicate and "blingy" at the same time. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

~Kim

8 comments:

  1. This card is so cute Angela!! I love all the colors!! Kim, you need to get this product!! It's awesome and I can't wait to try it! Great job Angela!
    -Sharon S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    Your card is cute as can be and I LOVE the little "Shimmer Dots"! I love BLING and these are new to me too.

    I love your little image too, it is a stamp? It's adorable!

    Yes! Kim...please do see if you can find these "Shimmer Dots"....especially if Purple is an option, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute card and love the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the nice comments, I really appreciate it. The image is a stamp, it's from Your Next Stamp, they have a ton of cute stamps on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Angela. Love the new Bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the bling...I've never heard of it. Would love if Kim would carry it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Angela...love the Shimmer Dots! (Hope you are able to carry these in the future Kim).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails