Monday, November 16, 2009

Design Team Entry-Lea C.

Here is another entry in the search for a Cutters Creek Design Team. I love how all the blues come together in this gorgeous card. And isn't that bee just the cutest thing you ever saw? This is going to be a very hard decision and now I don't envy me either...........lol! Although I knew I would get a lot of beautiful art and am a pretty decisive person, the reality of picking just the right combination of personalities and talent in a Design Team is sinking in. I haven't even gotten to today's mail, as I think I spied a couple more in my mail! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think about our latest entry.

~Kim

9 comments:

  1. That bee is cute! I think I need one of those. Also love the ribbon on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice. Love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the trim and that little bee is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the colors and the design is fabulous!
    -Sharon S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card...I love all the different elements and the beaitiful shades of blue! It's such a lovely card, you are very talented!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card and I love the bee too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. I love how soft it feels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails