Monday, December 5, 2011

Do You Play??? Tutorial Tuesday by Laura C

Today's "Tutorial Tuesday" is really going to be
"Tim Holtz Tuesday"....lol. Many people play
along with his "12 Tags of Christmas". Do you?

I love the inspiration, and I love trying to use
my "stash", but ok, I always need to pick up a
FEW new goodies too.....lol.

Now it IS day 5.....but I just had my Thanksgiving
company leave yesterday! So my take on Tag #1
is above. Now Tim can give you the directions much
better than I....lol....you can see them HERE.

But I can tell you....don't be overwhelmed, it's fun
to improvise! I love bling, not really the mess of
glitter, tho'....but I do love Stickles!! So the Noel
chipboard letters are done with Silver Stickles.
I made my own music paper also....using the
Holiday Wishes Stamp Set from Stampers
Anonymous....by stamping the sheet music in
the set twice, right next to each other, and
centering the banner die over the notes.

I hope you all are inspired to play today....
maybe go and get a little inky....just pick a
tag and have fun! And if you do know you
just can't live without one of the cool products
on this or another tag.....Kim's got your back
over at Cutter's Creek.....just let her know,
and she'll help you out! She's awesome that
way, ya know!

Items from Cutter's Creek:

Stampers Anonymous Holiday Wishes Set
Silver Stickles
Rock Candy Distress Stickles
Paint Daubers in Snow Cap
Limited Edition Winter Distress Inks
(this tag used Iced Spruce)
and Kim is glad to special order items
for ya too--just ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails