Saturday, January 21, 2012

Almost White On White Card with Chris


This 5x7 card is made layering different Nestabilities over Cuttlebug’s embossing folder (Madison). The layers cut and embossed are Labels Ten, Labels Twenty Three, Small Deckled Rectangles, and the smallest Labels Four. The deckled rectangle was also run through the Madison folder and the smallest label was embossed with an Impressabilites Flourish. (Just cut the nestability and then lay cut side up on the impressibility with the embossing pad over it and run through your machine.) After all were cut and embossed I sprayed all with Tattered Angels Pearl Mist and let dry. The large Madison embossed layer and the Label Ten layer were glued with my ATG. Each of the other layers were added with pop dots, centering each above the previous one.

To give it some elegance I added pearls on the first two layers and cut a piece of pearl art on the deckled rectangle before I popped up the littlest layer. I just couldn’t bear the starkness of it—I love the look, but it just seemed to be missing something. So out came my jewels and Copic Markers. I colored the heart with two coats of R46 and adhered it with glossy accents. Now here’s a Valentine’s card fit for my mom!

Resources from Cutters Creek:

Nestabilities: Labels Ten, Labels Twenty Three, Labels Four, Small Deckled Rectangles
Impressabilities: Flourish
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Pearl
Cuttlebug embossing Folder: Madison
Self-Adhesive Pearls: Champagne
Glossy Accents
Copic Markers: R46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails