Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello Kitty Action Wobble Card

So I heard that Cutters Creek was getting in more Action Wobbles and thought it would be fun to share I card I made this afternoon using an Action Wobble.



I started with a piece of what Bazzill Card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I added a hot pink mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and then the patterned paper mat cut at 3 3/4" X 5". I cut the Hello Kitty Image at 4" and adhered it to my card front with an Action Wobbles. I added some Glam Pink Stickles to the heart. Finally I stamped my sentiment with the Festive Berries Distress Ink that was part of the Winter Limited Edition colors released in November. It is a great red.



Not sure what an  Action Wobble is? Let me show you.





They have a little spring in them that allows movement on the object they are attached to. Here is a quick video (my first) of the action wobble in action. Aren't they fun.





4 comments:

  1. Love the concept but wish your video had sound and showed what the wobble looked like and how you attached it. Cute card my great grand girls would love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails