Friday, August 16, 2013

Birthday Card for a Princess by Michele

Today I a making a cute card for my friend's little girl, it's her first birthday. The theme of the party is princess and the color is pink.  I started with some pink cardstock and cut it to be  5 X 7. Then I cut out a crown at 4.5 inches on white cardstock using my cricut , and  the cartridge Rock Princess. On the crown had 3 hearts that were cut out from some pink paper that had sparkle dots on it and the star was cut out with yellow cardstock. I used my scotch quick-dry adhesive to glue down the crown and the hearts and stars. I used some ice stickles on the yellow star  and to outline the crown to give it some bling.


I found some colorful stickers I had that say Happy Birthday! and I inserted a 1 after the happy to make it say Happy 1st Birthday! I used some pop up dots to give it a 3-d look for the crown.
At CuttersCreek, they have several clubs that last about 6 month and they are great. I am in the adhesive club, and each month I get to try new adhesives I would never thought of trying, and it's not expensive for those on a budget. So, stop by the store and ask for KIM,, she will tell you all about the clubs and how they work. I am so glad, I found this store, they have great products and if you do not see it, just ask KIM and she will do her best to get it for you.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute. I love how you placed the crown on it. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails