Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Envelope Mini Album

Hi it’s Mindy here with Tutorial Tuesday.  Today I want to show you how to make an envelope mini album using the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board.  The envelope punch board is great because it allows you to make envelopes of any size.  I wanted my album to be about 3 inches by 3 inches.  I made the envelope for a 3x3 card which is a little bit bigger than 3 x 3.  There is a guide on the punch board that shows you how big to cut your paper and where to line it up to score for several different sized cards. 
photo(4)
I cut my paper to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 and made my envelopes.  I will post a video explaining this in more detail below.  I cut 8 envelopes.  I stuck them together by sticking the flap of one envelope into another envelope and so on. 
photo(5)
I cut some kraft cardstock and some patterned paper to add the pages of my book.  This is a great project to use up some of your scraps or some of the 6x6 paper pads you’ve been stocking up on. 
I used My Mind’s Eye paper and alternated between a chevron print and polka dots.  Here is a look at the inside pages.
photo(6)
Here is a look at the book from the outside. 
photo(7)
I know I’ve done a horrible job of explaining this, so here is a video that will hopefully make it easier for you to understand. 

Cutters Creek Shopping List
Envelope Punch Board
My Mind’s Eye Paper
ATG tape

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful album, Mindy! Also, thanks for the video... it explains things perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy I love it!!! And your video is awesome. Everything goes together so quickly and that is my kind of project. I know I will be making one in the future. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails