Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Birthday from Michele

Hello, This week I needed to make a birthday card. So I grabbed some paper from my stash I had at home and whipped up this card, for a masculine person in my life. I started with brown as my base 4.5 x 6 then I added some striped paper and matted that on my brown cardstock. The middle I used the same brown that was about  two inches and matted white paper on the brown card stock.  I used my Scotch liquid adhesive to put everything together.


I used my pearl pen in light blue to add three dots and used a stamp I had in my stash to stamp Happy Birthday using my Memento Black ink. Inside I added some white paper so I could write a little something and other co-workers could add something too. This was just a simple and clean card I made for a man.  I hope you enjoyed my project!


The memento ink pad was from a club that I am in. Kim has many clubs going on.  They are wonderful products from embossing folders to spellbinder dies. It is great to get items and you just pay a little each month and you get great items.  Please stop by the Cutters Creek yahoo store group and check it out.  All the items I used can be purchased at the store and if you need something and you don't see it just ask Kim and she will do anything she can to get that item for you.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails