Wednesday, September 4, 2013

HOPE card by Jearise

This month is National Breast Cancer Awareness and we here at Cutter's Creek are promoting that and reminding all women to remember to get your yearly mammogram.

Today, for this special month, I have designed a card and would like to share with you my creation. A friend, who is a breast cancer survivor, asked me to make a special card for her and this is what I came up with.

(Insert Pictures here)

Products used and where:

Scotch Quick-Dry adhesive to hold it all together
Perfect Pearls Mists in "forever red" on hearts and "pink gumball" on HOPE ribbon
Stickles in Cotton Candy on background ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in tea dye color for edges

Thank you so much for joining me and until next time...Best of everything to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails