Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Box by Michele

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I needed some decorations for the table and the house. So last time I made some little houses for place cards for the table and now I am making little turkey boxes.  This is coming from the same file Happy Thanks from SVGCUTS.com.  This files works on machines that are compatible with SCAL, like Craftwell eCraft that Kim sells in the store.






This is what it looks like.  The turkey is 3.75" tall, 5 inches wide, and 1"deep. You can put what ever you want inside. I put in a small piece of Styrofoam and the color felt leaves where off  something I found in my craft box. I just used some hot glue on the stick for the leaves.  I used some scraps of different paper I had to make the feathers. The fry box is out of brown and so is the turkey body and head. I used some 3D foam squares for his feet.




Here is the finished products of the turkeys boxes. Hope you enjoyed this Thanksgiving project. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Please stop  our store for the Black Friday sale and come back to our blog for the Twelve Days of Christmas staring December 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Michele your turkey boxes are adorable. Your Thanksgiving table is going to be so festive. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails