Saturday, December 12, 2009

Exciting News from Cutters Creek!!!!!

Okay......are you ready......this is big!!!!!

Cutters Creek is extremely excited to announce the addition of Pink Cat Studios to the Cutters Creek Store! If you haven't seen these stamps then I highly suggest that you CLICK HERE to go check them out for yourself. The images are so cute you just want to paper your house with them. Its crazy how cute they are! Every time I go look at the list I find more "must-haves" that simply NEED to come and live with me.

I am sure that I will be lonely with out them!

And.....now that I have seen these little beauties.....every time I sit down to craft I catch myself think how this "Lily" or that "Q.T. Owl" would just be the perfect image to set off my page or card.

Oh! For those of you who love your Copics (or would love to learn!) Pick Cat images lend themselves perfectly to this medium. These sweet 2D images can be given depth and life by using Copics to add true and vibrant color.

Look for more examples of Pink Cat Studios coming from the Design Team very soon. How soon? Well.....I wouldn't want to give away the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails