Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Candy for SCAL and Make-The-Cut Users

Cutter's Creek has everything you could want for the Cricut, but also carries software to borrow, or create your own images to cut on your Cricut. I bought SCAL2 and MTC and now I am expanding my library of images. Combine Cricut Cartridge images, and add special touches with SVG images and SCAL or MTC.


In honor of my excitment with the new software I bought at Cutter's Creek, here is a free SVG file for you. It is a tag book! This book folds and has pockets so you can slip a photo or sentiment. Cut more than one and glue together to create a meandering book.



Here is a preview:






















This is what the inside looks like. Wanted to show you what it looks like with the pockets. I used Bazzill paper. The tag has score lines so it is easy to fold.


Cutter's Creek Carries SCAL2 - get it here:


Below is the link to the svg file. Enjoy and have fun creating.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzzmmzdwmnl



Lea

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails