Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vicki's Valentine's Card


kept this one simple, as it was my first 'foray' into coloring with Copics. It uses House Mouse, one of my new favorite stamps...With All My Heart. These little dudes are adorable! I don't have a lot of Copics, so I made due with the colors that I had. I'm still learning, so don't be too critical of the coloring skills, or lack thereof...

I used Copics: G29, G28, G24, B34, B32, R29, R27, R24, E49, E47, E44 and the Colorless Blender.

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, on Prism white card stock. I used Core'dinations Black Magic Cardstock Asst 12"X12" 20/Pkg-Hocus Pocus - and cut a piece the size of my desired card front. I ran the paper thru the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, and then used an emery board to 'distress' the dots a little more to make more color pop out of the Core'dinations card stock. The Swiss Dots folder wasn't quite the right size for my card, and left some space at the bottom, so I cut a tiny strip of the card stock and used the colored side, to balance the bottom of the card. Then, for a little bit of sparkle, I used Twinkle Jewels to enhance the paper strip!

Plain and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails