Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Layouts with Mandi


Today I wanted to share two layouts that I created using my Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge! This is one of my all time favorites for several reasons. First, it has some really fun characters on it. Second, I LOVE the haunted house you can build. Third, it has TWO great fonts! And finally, it has some really fun word art!

For this first layout, Halloween 2008, I used the Spooky Font on the Happy HauntingsCartridge to cut the letters from some glitter card stock. Sadly (especially for my Cricut mat) I didn't have any of the fantastic American Crafts Glitter Cardstock. The "Trick or Treat" Phrase has two layers and for this title I cut it at 3" tall. I just love the spider in the "o"!



So, if you're one of those crafters who has a Cricut machine that's stuck in it's box, remember, you don't have to be an expert to create fun titles for your layouts! Some of the cartridges have some great ones built in!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice layout. I love this cart as well. Just made the haunted house Saturday and will be posting it on my blog. It was alot of fun. Congrats on being a featured artist

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails