I even pulled out my Cricut Imagine (which I've also been neglecting!), since I was documenting a birthday party, and there wasn't much in the stickers that would work for that.
I printed & cut my title image from the Imagine More Cards cartridge. I sanded & distressed all of the layers. Then I inked the bottom layer using an ink pad in my stash that darkened the blue enough so that it would better match the papers. I popped up all of the layers using the ASI Kool Tak clear foam squares.
These journaling circles were printed & cut from the Imagine More cartridge - they are the notebook paper centers of a flower. The distressed feel of both the Imagine More and Imagine More Cards cartridges are a perfect match for this collection. I popped the circles up also, because of the ribbon bulk, and added the "a perfect day" sticker from the collection.
Lastly, I added a banner using stickers from the collection and a white gel pen. One additional item to note:in order to match the distressed feel of the papers, I used a white core cardstock and sanded it all over with fine sand paper (220) to lighten it in spots.
Items available at Cutters Creek:
- A Boy's Life collection, Echo Park Paper (NEW)
- Brown distress ink of your choice, try Tim Holtz Distress Inks by Ranger
- White pen, try Inkssentials White Pen
- ASI Kool Tak clear foam squares
- ATG Adhesive
- Cricut cartridges (by special request - just ask!)
- cardstock with a white core (I used CTMH)
- hole punch (I used the Crop-a-dile) and eyelets
- coordinating ribbon (I used American Crafts)