Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Ecstasy Craft Project by Deanna



Isn't this Morehead Ecstasy Craft just the cutest! Kim has some of these in the Ecstasy Craft section of the store and I believe there are new ones still be be loaded to the CHA section so be sure you shop both places. I have for you today a quick Get Well card I made for friend recovering from knee replacement surgery.

My card base is white card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. This card is a portrait card. My patterned paper is from the My Minds Eye On the Bright Side One paper pad. I cut the blue mat at 4" X 5 1/4". I then used my Elegant Edges cartridge to cut the mat my Image is sitting on. I cut the shadow and top layer using the Oblong creative feature at 3 1/5". I adhered the mat with some foam tape to my card front.

I put my little kitty together using  the Joy! Foam pads. I strongly recommend that you get at least one package of each of the sizes of these foam pads. They work great with the Ecstasy Craft images for layering. I used some Scotch Quick Dry adhesive to attach my kitty image to the mat.

To dress up my card a bit I used some of the Peel Off Flourishes. The ones I have are gold with an iridescent look to the leaves. Here is a close up of just one of the flourishes.

Aren't they beautiful? And still this picture does not sow of the shimmer and shine of the flourish. You will have to get some for yourself to really see their loveliness.



3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails