Wednesday, August 29, 2012

GRRRRR

Today is my daughter’s birthday, so I wanted to make her a special card.  She is a real wild child, so I thought this Tiger Tilda image would be perfect. 

grr tilda [1280x768]

The paper I used is from My Mind’s Eye.  This pack is called Miss Caroline All Dolled Up.  I love the chevron pattern in this pack.  It’s my new favorite pattern.  I used some of the other patterns to add some more color.  I love double sided paper packs like this because all the papers coordinate so perfectly together.  I colored Tilda with my copic markers in colors to match the papers  I finished the card off with a sentiment and a Cutters Creek Gardenia. 

I hope my daughter likes her card and that her birthday is as wild as fun as she is. 

Cutters Creek Shopping List

My Minds Eye- Miss Caroline All Dolled Up

Copic Markers

Cutters Creek Gardenias

1 comment:

  1. Mindy when you click on the photo to make it larger for viewing you can see how awesome the papers and your coloring of the image are represeted. I love it!!! I know your daughter will love it too. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails