I love the vintage circus designs on these papers, including the clowns. I have a few other fun projects on mind for these papers, but I wanted to start with something small, and I really liked an elephant image I found in the corner of one of the papers. So I made a fun card with it using a sketch that fit my elephant image.
I love the slightly chaotic feel of the mix of patterns, "controlled mayhem" as one of the papers says! I backed the elephant image with black cardstock, and edged everything else with black distress ink for definition. For contrast, I added sparkle & shine using some gold ribbon from my stash and some Copic Spica pens.
I used Sky Blue on the flowers and for the faux stitching around the square block, and I used Red & Olive on the flowers in the elephant image.
I adhered the bottom two layers with ATG adhesive and the square block and elephant image with foam adhesive squares. I used Scor Tape to adhere the ribbon, and Glue Dots for the flowers.
I hope you enjoyed today's project as much as I did making it. Thanks for stopping by!