Friday, November 23, 2012

Tis The Season

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving Holiday.  Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start thinking about Christmas.  I’m glad to say I have officially made my first Christmas card of the year.  I’m a little behind, but better late than never.  I love the La La Land Crafts stamps Kim sells in the store, so I chose one of those for my card. 

photo(10)

This adorable little stamp is called Santa Marci  I colored Marci with my Copic markers.  I ordered some new Christmas paper to use this year, but I can’t find it anywhere, so I had to improvise.  I found some Echo park paper that could pass as Christmasy and I went with that.  To  give Marci some sparkle, I added a little bit of Crystal stickles to the fur on her outfit.  It gives her just the right amount of bling.  What’s Christmas without a little bling?

When you get in the mood to start making Chrismtas cards, don’t forget to check out all the great things Cutters Creek has to offer. 

Cutters Creek Shopping List

Copic Markers

Echo Park papers

La La Land Crafts stamps

stickles

1 comment:

  1. Mindy your card is really cute. I love the papers you used and Marci is so cute. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails