As a helpful hint, since the Kanji characters are fairly intricate and I was cutting at only 1", I cut them from vinyl instead of paper. It made them easier to cut and adhere to the shadow base. I then added more Stickles over them to tie in with the rest of the lantern. The shadow is cut from metallic cardstock. The American Crafts Specialty Cardstock - Foil is a great option for this.
Here are the Cutters Creek supplies I used for this project:
- Graphic 45 papers in 12x12 and 8x8
- Scor Tape in 1/8"
- Glossy Accents (to adhere Kanji characters to lantern)
- ASI Kool Tak clear adhesive squares
- Distress Stickles in Fired Brick
- black cardstock, suede texture
- gold metallic cardstock
- Pagoda cartridge for Cricut
- Cricut indoor vinyl
- Enchanted Lantern cutting file from Creations by AR