Wednesday, April 24, 2013

French Country Mini Album

Hi everyone, Welcome to my very first Cutter's Creek Store Design Post. My project today is an envelope and cards mini album. I did some modifications to the original tutorial which came from Kathy Orta. If you do a seach on Youtube for "Kathy Orta" envelope mini it will pop up for you. I used the Graphic 45 12x12 paper pad French Country. I have some pics of my album below but I also have a video which will show you every page. Some other products that I used for my album include: Scor-tape, I am partial to the 1/4 inch and a Prima Flower.


 
 
 
 


In the video, I mention that I use two different papers in the paper collection for mats and decorative elements. I have those listed below so that you can see what I mean. They ARE included in the 12x12 paper pad.





There are also other embellishments from this collection that would be really nice in a mini album.





I hope that you liked my project! Thanks for visiting me today.

4 comments:

  1. Cindy, your mini album is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy you did an awesome job with the video.
    I enjoyed seeing all the beautiful papers and how you put the book together. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mini album!! Very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails