Saturday, October 26, 2013

Michele's Halloween Banner

Halloween is next week and I wanted to make something I could hang but not too scary. I found this SVG file I had for a banner. This files works on machines that are compatible with SCAL, like Craftwell eCraft that Kim sells in the store.  When I bought this file it comes with all the pieces you need to re-create the project.  I cut out the  pumpkin pieces, out of orange paper, the middle of the pumpkin a peach color, and then I used some yellow, for behind the eyes, black for some eyes, nose and mouth and white for some of the teeth. 






 


The pennants are cut at 3.5 wide and I used different Halloween paper I had on hand. I used some purple n green twine from Doodle Bug Design  to hold them together. I used Scotch quick-Dry adhesive to put the pumpkins together, 3-d pop up dots for in between the last pumpkin shape to face and pumpkin and pennant. Please visit cutters creek store to find all your paper and adhesive needs and much more. Also, we have clubs you can join for 6 months on different items, just ask Kim and she will give you all the information. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And you did an outstanding job creating the banner. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails