Sunday, October 27, 2013

Thank You Card by Fran

 
I want to share a Thank You Card I made for a special lady who made Chuck and me a Cross to mark Butch’s (our pet dog) grave.  I tried a new product (new for me) on the card called Fran-tage Encrusted Jewels.  You can purchase Fran-tage from Cutters Creek Online Store.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
(Click on photo for a closer view)
If you like to see a great demonstration of  how to use this cool product go here to watch a YouTube video.
 
Card Details: 
Card Base, Tag, and banner all made using Neenah Card Stock in Ivory. 
Pink paper from my stash was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Mesh.
Fran-tage on the tag and butterfly is called Shabby pink and Shabby Blue.  Plus I added Aged Gold.  In addition I added some Shaved Ice fragments that gives a Mother of Pearl look.
The tag was cut using my Cuttlebug and a Die by Marianne Design Creatables (LR0154).
The flowers, butterfly, and pink filigree swirls are from my stash.
I used Antique Linen Distress Ink on the edges of the card and banner for a vintage look.
And the card is held together using two of my favorite adhesives: Glossy Accents and Tombow Permanent Adhesive.
Attached adhesive pads to the banner for dimension.  And the banner was created in Paint Shop Pro adding the small butterfly on the corner.
All the flowers were painted with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.  And the pink filigree swirls were painted with Clear Glaze 3-D Glossy Ink pen by Sakura.
Remember Kim may be able to order any products I used that are not in the Cutters Creek Online Store.  You can contact Kim HERE.
And in addition Kim runs several craft clubs on a monthly basis giving you an opportunity to build your craft supplies at a discounted price.  You can learn more about the clubs through the Cutters Creek Yahoo Group.
If you like to join the Group you can go here to join.

Thank you for stopping by and  I hope I tickled your crafting mojo a little.  

Signature for Blog

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails