Thursday, December 26, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR by Fran

 

I think I got my glitter fix making this card, lol.   I have a stamp set called Dot Spot.  I placed the various dots on my Fiskars Stamp press in the pattern I wanted for my card.  Added VersaMark Watermark to the various dot stamps and stamped the front of the card.   Then to get the WOW effect I wanted I coated the stamped dots with WOW! Embossing Powder (Metallic Platinum Sparkle). The Happy New Year sentiment and banner were created using the Portrait Silhouette. And used 3-D foam pads behind the banner for dimension.   I added the Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing powder to the edges of the banner using VersaMark Watermark.  Oh a little, just a little Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on the sentiment.

On the inside of the card I cut a 4-1/2” square in white cardstock. I added some of the dots (embossed with metallic platinum sparkle) on two corners to bring the front of the card inside.   And I added silver glitter tape* to the top and bottom edges.

The overall size of the card is 5-1/2” square.

*Glitter Tape was purchased from Cutters Creek’s one of many clubs offered by Kim Bush.  The clubs offer a number of various creating supplies for a set cost each month for 6 months.  The clubs enable you to build on your supplies.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Supplies used can be purchased from the Cutters Creek Online Store:

WOW! Embossing Powder

Adhesive – Tombow Mono Permanent Runner

Glitter Tape – this link will take you to Glitter cardstock that can be cut in to strips and adhered to your card.

3-D Foam Pads

If you have any questions about the crafting supplies I used you can contact Kim Bush and she will be glad to assist you.

 

Happy New Year, Fran

 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails