Saturday, March 22, 2014

Easter Card by Michele


Do you have lots of paper pieces and do not know what to do with them. Well I keep all my paper pieces, so when I need to do a project I am not always buying new sheets of paper. This is what I came up with.

Here is a card I made. I used a A2 card (4.25 x 5.5). I used paper from my stash that had some Easter items on it but it was not the size I needed. So I took some green card stock and did a two- tone layer. The green card stock was about 2 inches and the Easter paper was about 3 inches. I over layed the paper.



The saying is from a stamp I had in my stash. The basket, eggs, and flowers are from a die cut, I'm not sure which one it was, in my stash.  I used sticky thumb adhesive by Lifestyle Crafts, this is one I got from the adhesive club(Ask Kim about our monthly clubs). The bunny is a digital stamp I got online as a freebie from a company. I used brown fun flock for his tail and I used colored pencils to color him. I used pop up dots on him and the saying.  I am sure with all your scrap pieces you can make something wonderful. Please stop by the store for some of the items I used on this card, and can't find it just ask Kim and she will help you.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails