Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mardi Gras Time by Mindy

Ok, I know I'm a couple days late with this ( and a dollar or two short lol ), but I still wanted to share it.


I used a lot of cricut for this card. The mask, the jester's hat, and the sentiment all come from the Designer's Calendar cartridge.  I've never made a calendar with this cartridge, but it has some great extras on it. I colored my stamped image with Copic markers. I then added some stickles, sequins, and feathers to the mask to bling it up a little.  I also added some Mardi Gras beads to Tilda's hands. The purple paper behind the mask has been embossed with my Cuttlebug and sanded to bring out the detail more.  I thought the fleur de lis detail was perfect for this card.  This card is an easel card.  It will stand up when open, but closes flat. 
 
Cutters Creek Shopping List

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Mindy! That mask is perfect... and the feathers are so fun. I love the Designer's Calendar cartridge, too... tons of goodies on it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails