Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kim B's Every Day Paper Doll

Here is a simple scrapbook page I did using the Every Day Paper Doll Cricut cartridge. I cut the cat image and used my spicas to to draw in the cut lines and my copics to give the kitty some blush. I then taped a piece of glitter paper using my scor tape, behind the cat's nose and added some glossy accents to the nose, and finished off with some googly eyes. I then matted my photos and started putting my page together. This was another easy page, as I kept is very simple so that I could show off what I really want to be seen, my dear grand daughter. Many of these supplies are available over at Cutters Creek!

Suppiles:
Every Day Paper Doll Cricut Cartridge
Scor Tape
Glossy Accents
Spica Glitter Pens
Copic Markers
Rhinestones
Card Stock
Alpha Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails