Sunday, April 11, 2010

Annoucing Sandi S.!!!!

Have you ever had a song stuck in your head for days?? Or had a recurring dream?? Since I picked my new Design Team members, I could just could not get Sandi's card out of my head! I even dreamed about it, and gosh darn it, I could stand it no more! Sandi is such an incredible artist and she is so worthy, as all my Design Team members are, as they are all so very talented. So Sandi is my newest Design Team member and am so blessed to have her. That said, I am truly blessed to have all my wonderful and talented ladies. They always make me feel like a very proud "Mom" and a ROCK STAR, although they are the true rock stars.

Please welcome her with open arms, and post a comment and welcome her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails