Monday, August 16, 2010

Copic Mondays - Airbrush System by Laura Burleson

Wow, this video has been quite the production!

I have only done one little Flip video with music in the background, so recording this and adding the titles, etc. was quite a chore. I had some huge problems with software, etc. Anyway, please excuse the mess-ups LOL I was so nervous. I made a few wrong statements trying to not stop talking on the video.

For clarification, the Airbrush system is a pre-order through Cutters Creek. I think I made it sound like Kim has them in stock for immediate shipment, but what I meant was she stocks them in her store. I hope that makes sense. Like I said, I am a bit fried from doing this. I started on it yesterday at about noon. I gave up trying to upload at about 3 a.m., and well, it is now almost 9 p.m., and the video is finally done.




I do hope you enjoy the video edition. Let me know if you prefer videos or regular blog posts. I would like to cater to my audience!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails