Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Foolin' - It's Contest Time!

Hi there and Happy April 1!  There are no fools here, just a fun & friendly contest from Cutters Creek.  I'm keeping this simple and asking you to make anything BUT a card - got it? NO cards!  You can submit scrapbook layouts, mini albums, altered items and more - just no cards.  The only other rule is to feature product(s) available at Cutters Creek.  Prizes will be awarded from my own personal Great Stash of Stuff.  I will have the Design Team vote on the Top 2 favorites, and there will also be at least one random winner.  I may add additional winners based on the number of entries and the amount of Great Stuff I find in my Great Stash of Stuff.  Deadline is April 15, so get out your mojo and make something fun!

Need some inspiration?  Here are a few ideas from our DT members' personal blogs and previous posts here:
Lori's band-aid tin (Echo Park Paper)

Deanna's Memo Box (Kaiser Craft)

Laura's Layout (Echo Park Paper)

Chris (Graphic 45)

I think you get the idea here.  But of course don't feel you have to limit yourself!  Please use Mr. Linky to submit your entry.  Just be sure to feature item(s) available from Cutters Creek (including Kim's special request items) in your project!

3 comments:

  1. Love all your design team's projects! Great inspiration!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if this is the place to leave a comment on my submission to the contest--I created a bulletin board for my church VBS, using all Cricut stuff. The two main carts I used were Going Places and Camp Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 1 was deleted as I moved it to my other blog, so it is re-linked on #6.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails