Thursday, June 28, 2012
4th of July Basket Tutorial by Tee
12x12 Sheet of Paper (or 6x6, 9x9)
1 1/4" circle punch (or cut from your cutter)
Embellishments of your choice
Let's get started.
1) Score your paper at 4" and 8". Turn and Score again at 4" and 8" (basically divide your paper into three sections)
2) Cut down the score lines at 4" and 8" down 4". (basically down one box on each end, see sample)
Then cut the center flap into a triangle and both side flaps into thirds. It will look like this.
3) Add adhesive on two of the three strips as see here
4) Bring the strips up on each side as show here
5) Hold the triangle flap up and mark where the one set of flaps hang over the triangle flap and trim.
6) Adhere the triangle flap and cut off the tip or fold it over to hide.
7) I then cut two circles, folded them in half and cut a slit down the middle. I cut a strip of paper to use as the handle and added on end into the slit in the circle. Adhere the circles over the tip of the triangle flap then decorate..........
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and make one of your own.... ~~Tee
Labels: Echo Park Paper, Scor Pal, Scor Tape, Tee
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE this!! So cute! Thanks for posting.ReplyDelete
This is so adorable! Great for a picnic!ReplyDelete
What a great project! It looks like fun and could be used for all kinds of times. Love the paper and the finished project. Great job! I've got to try this.ReplyDelete
Tee I would have to say that you have one fantastic memory because your basket is awesome! I really love it and so perfect the way you are going to use them. I know I will be making one of these baskets. Hugs, FranReplyDelete
Tee, This is super adorable! I can't wait to make this basket, as always you never disappointReplyDelete
I agree with everyone, great project, and how awesome that you went by memory!!ReplyDelete