Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Decor Graphic 45 Style



I found these cute little canvas's and easels at a local craft store and just had to get them. I painted the easels and the canvas with some black acrylic paint. I then used the Graphic 45 Happy Haunting's Paper Pad for my images. I cut around part of the image and used some Matte Inkssentials Glue N Seal to seal my canvas and adhere my image. Then it was time to decorate.



For the square canvas I made some roses using a tutorial found here. I adhered them to the canvas with some hot blue and added some Diamond Ice Stickles to the edges of the flower petals.Then I added a couple of Rhinestone flourishes. I then embossed the edges of the canvas with some Black Glint WOW! Glitter Embossing Powder.






For the other canvas I again used the Matte Inkssentials Glue N Seal to seal my canvas and adhere my image. For this one I also made a rose and used some Stardust Stickles along the edges of the petals. I had some black tulle with some purple glitter in it and that cut and gathered to put behind the rose. I used some Majestic Purple Liquid Pearls to add some dimension to the canvas. I then outlined the edges of the canvas with some Black Diamond Stickles.

3 comments:

  1. Deanna I love how you took something so simple and made it to an elegant project. And your roses came out so nicely too! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are great and your flowers turned out wonderful!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails