Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hello everyone! Here's a quick and cute little sign I made to put on my front door for the Halloween season.
 
I know I've said it before, but I will say it again......I LOVE MY eCRAFT PURPLEBERRY!!!! :)
I was really stumped on what to create. When I came in the house yesterday and realized I hadn't decorated my door for the holiday yet, that's when it hit me to make a Halloween sign.
I used eCraft to cut the title and then I went from there. After layering the different color card stock, I used some Stickles-Black Diamond to add little dots around as a border.



 
 I downloaded and cut the little ghost and the jack-o-lantern. I also used Mustard Seed Distress Stickles to enhance jack's eyes and winning smile! The dangling spiders at the bottom of the sign is a piece of ribbon I received in a swap last year. I really like how this turned out and I had such fun creating it this morning! Thanks for looking!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Pebbles,
    I love your Halloween sign. The spiders look so cute hanging off the edge. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails