Saturday, October 13, 2012

More MME Fall Goodness!

A little Halloween fun coming your way today!

Do you like this time of year?  I must say, fall
is a favorite, and I love Halloween.  So many
adorable collections to scrap or craft with,
and MME Lost and Found Halloween is
no exception!  I posted a LO a bit ago,
and here is a card from the same set:

Even if you don't send cards for Halloween,
this one could easily become a fun fall
"hello" or Birthday, or anything at all, just
change the sentiment!

I love the distressed look, so I used a
distress tool on the edges of the MME
papers, and then inked them using the
Black Soot Distress Ink.  I also went
ahead and ripped the paper a bit...
then put another small piece behind
to add more interest and texture.  The
banner is just freehand cut and then
embellished with some of the punch
outs and chipboard from this fun MME
collection.  If you want an easy way
to make a banner.....cut a rectangle
in 2 from corner to corner.....then
trim the wide end down so it's flat/
straight.  Easy peasy!  Twine and
Tiny Attacher staples add the finishing
touch....and the sentiment and piece
with the pumpkin is more of the MME
chipboard (psst....Kim can order these!).

Sweet and simple....a great little card
to send to a special someone!




2 comments:

  1. Laura, what a pretty card, I love the sparkly accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura I love your card and the paper you used is awesome. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails