Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Quick Merry Christmas!

 Hello everyone! Sorry I couldn't get a better pic for this but I made this card using these wonderful card toppers! They come in a pack of 6 and I have used everyone in a different way! I love them!




 On this particular one I cut a piece of red card stock to cover the front of the card and inked the edges with distress ink. Added a ribbon on one side from my stash. Then I added some gold Stickles to rim of the curtains, tie backs, and flames on the candles. After adding Glossy Accents to the bows, and other various place I was done! Quick, easy and beautiful!
Thanks for looking! :)



2 comments:

  1. I wish you could have got a better picture because what I see is absolutely beautiful and I know it is gorgeous in person. I love it!
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran! It really is. I'm going to try and make a macro box today to help with that on future projects. :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails