Saturday, December 1, 2012

Quick and Easy Holiday Cards by Laura C

Do you promise yourself you will make
Christmas/Holiday cards and then the
proverbial "life happens" gets in the way?

It seems to happen for me anyway!....lol.

So this year....I decided to keep it Clean
and Simple!  Hope this post might give
you a jump-start to making your holiday
cards, and to save some stress!!

This simple design:

and a close up:
 
These can be duplicated quickly and easily
yet still look great!  I used the Echo Park
Season Greetings paper, a basic green
cardstock, a simple holly stamp (I used
a Tim Holtz stamp)....Kim has a lot of
choices in store....or can order, buttons
from my stash, and some cute red and
white twine (Doodlebug Twine is great!)
Lastly, a simple sentiment stamped and
embossed with WOW embossing powder
in Cable Car Red.  I did add a little emphasis
to the holly leaves with some Black Soot Ink.
Another great touch would be a sugared
look using Rock Candy Stickles....hmmm,
might need to try that!....lol.  But I was
going for very quick and easy!

Remember....homemade cards don't have
to mean stress!!  You can keep it simple...
and still be more than proud to send them.
The fact they are done and sent is the best
part!....lol.

Happy holiday crafting!! 

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Pretty and easy to do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura they may be quick and easy but I sure can see the love you put into them. I love them and whoever gets one of your cards will be very lucky. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails