Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter Frolic Christmas Tags

Hi Everyone and Happy Tuesday to you - Can you believe Christmas in just around the corner? Thankfully, I do very little shopping since I don't have any non 4 legged children and all my nieces and nephews prefer money even over gift cards, however, I do have a few special people in my life that still appreciate a beautifully wrapped gift. Since I am a horrible wrapper I try and make up for it with a beautiful tag..... So, her at the ones I made this year for my 6 special friends/family who still get a wrapped gift.

Supplies Used:
Tags Bags Boxes and More - All the tags cut at 3.5"
Winter Frolic - All characters were cut at 3"
Stickles - lots of different colors
Perfect Pearls - Black and Copper

~Tee







1 comment:

  1. Tee your tags are just adorable. I sure can see all the love you put in to them. And to think of it they are like getting two gifts in one. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails