Friday, May 17, 2013

Graduation Card by Michele

Hello,
I wanted to share with you  2 graduation cards I made for a co-worker.  The first card I made was with some black card and a graduation paper I found in my stash.  The card is 9x6, and at the end I scored it in at 2 1/4 on both sides.
I added my graduation paper on the flaps.  To close it I added a band that is 1 1/2 wide and you can adjust the length.  I used a die-cut from Spellbinders Lacey Ovals
A closer look

From my collection of stamps, I stamped congrats grad! and then I embossed it in WOW! embossing powder-Primary Ebony.  Then I add some bling.  The inside of the card I added a piece of white card stock and stamped congratulations
 

I also made another graduation card.  The size is 5x7 and the base is white and found some orange color paper and another graduation paper I had at home.  I just did half and half of each paper and in the middle I added some white ribbon. 




The saying I printed out from my computer and then added pop up dots.  The hat(a stamp I had in my stash) I cut out and added some Diamond Stickles. The inside I stamped congratulations.





Hope you like the cards.  If you like anything I did and would like to order some items please contact Kim she will be able to help you get the items you want and check out the store for more amazing items.  Thanks for stopping by to check out my card





2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out really nice Michele. I like the design of the card a lot. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails