Sunday, April 27, 2014

Have A Sweet Day by Fran

 

The image is by Sassy Cheryl and I remember going to a drug store as they were called back when I was young.  I would love to sit at the counter and order a Root Beer Float.  One time I bought a banana split and two of my friends and I shared  it.  Oh it was so good!  And my favorite Sundae was a Chocolate Nut Sundae with a cherry on top.  Did I stir up any memories for any one?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

(the little white dots on the stool are glitter)

 

I love round shaped cards.  It was so much fun coloring this image.  I used both Copic markers and Promarkers.  My card measures 5-1/2”.  The card base, printed papers, elements (gears and light bulb) are from my stash.  The sentiment was created in Paint Shop Pro.  I used Glossy Accents to hold things together.  And Shabby Shutters Distress Ink was used to color the edges of the all layers on the card.  I used a mini ink blending tool to apply the shabby shutters.

Items that can be purchased from the online store:

Copic markers

Glossy Accents

Distress ink pad (Shabby Shutters)

Mini Ink Blending Tool

You can purchase these items from the Cutters Creek Online Store and other neat things too.  And don’t forget to stop by the CC DT Blog to view many projects from the Design Team.  I would love if you left a comment to let me know what you thought of my card.  I love reading them.  You could even ask a question and I will get you an answer about any of the products used on my card.  And if you have any questions about the online store you can contact Kim here.

Have a Sweet Day!  Fran

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails