Monday, April 28, 2014

Michele's-Crown princess card


This week I wanted to make something using the items I had gotten from Cutters Creek's Clubs. I made this birthday card using a stamp I found in my stamp bin. I started with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base. Then I used the pattern paper and cut it to fit the card (4 x 5 1/4) Then I matted my picture that was on white card stock (3 1/2 x 3 3/4) onto a purple cardstock (3 3/4 x 4 1/8). I used my copics to color the little girl. This is what I used:

Crown: Y13, Y17, Y19, Hair: E17, E15, Skin; EOO, E11, Dress: V15, V09, Shoes: E49, Stockings: V12, Cake; RV04. RV09, Candles: R27, B14. Then I added some diamond Stickles to the candle flames, crown and the lapel of her dress. I used the TomBow adhesive to adhere everything down and the paper I used was Authentique Collection: Remembrance. I used Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp my image.

All of these items can be found at Cutters Creek Store. The one thing I have to say is my favorite is the adhesive. Without it I would not be able to put together my cards or anything else. Please stop by the store to find great items at great prices. Just ask Kim and she will be more than happy to help you get the items you need.  Please let me know what you think about my card. Thank you and  have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails