Friday, April 11, 2014

Michele's Birthday Card

As I was trying to decide what kind of project I wanted to for my post, I saw my stash of  odds and ends of paper that was left over from other projects.  With that in mind I decided to use my stash of papers to make this birthday card.  I started with my card 4 .25 x 5.5. Then added the blue paper on top the same size as the card. 



The yellow strip of paper is the same as the blue, the size is 5.5 x 1.25. Then I used a piece of white card stock, 4.5 x 3 and used some stamps I had to stamp the present and butterflies. I used my copic markers to color in the present( bowB18, lid B12, box B04) and butterflies(Y13, Y19, B18,Y17 for the dots). Then I added diamond stickles to the butterflies and the present so it would sparkle. I used Tom Bow adhesive to adhere the paper down. I used a stamp I had to stamp happy birthday on white card stock 1x3. At the ends of happy birthday I used some flower bling. I used some glue dots on the flowers and 3-d pop up dots for the saying.
Hope this card inspires you to go through your stash and see what you can make with all your scraps. If you would like any of the products I used to make this card please stop the store and if you need something special please ask Kim and she will help you get what you need.

2 comments:

  1. I like sparkle. This card has sparkle. Ooh. I like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I love sparkle to you never can get enough bling. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails