I love the Art Deco period but have trouble doing crafts that embody that time period of style so I challenged myself with this project.
Making of the tag:
1. Stamped image on X press blending card stock
2. Colored various parts of image with alcohol markers
3. Dab on different shaded of Tim Holtz Distress Ink
4. Spritz with water and let the colors blend
5. Add your bling! and adhere to your tag.
Products from Cutters Creek store are listed here:
Tim Holz distress ink pads in various colors
Zig 2 way glue pen
rhinestones (in flowers)
X Press Blending Paper for Copic markers
Enjoy and a question for you... Are you into Art Deco?