Thursday, July 31, 2014

Snowman Ornament by Fran


Today I am sharing a Christmas Tree ornament.  You know how you start thinking about Christmas in July to try to get a head start on things.  And I like to make small gifts to hang on the Christmas Tree for my family.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I used a Magnolia snowman stamp from my stash.  I stamped it on an oval shape card stock and colored it with my Inktense Paint pencils and my Dove pen applicator.  The star on top his head was colored in yellow gold and then I applied Glossy Accents for a neat dimension.  Behind the snowman are tiny stickle dots using Star Dust.  I placed three rows of iridescent sequins on the bottom portion of the snowman to give it a snowy look.  Behind the snowman panel is a snowflake embossed oval panel.  And behind the embossed panel (larger of the three) has snowflakes around the border and colored with Broken China Distress Ink (very lightly).  Every other snowflake has a Clear Rhinestone in the center.  (The snowflakes were punched using a Martha Stewart punch).  The hanging hook is made from snowflake printed ribbon.  Attached using Glossy Accents for a strong hold.  Two of the oval layers are popped up using dimensional adhesive.
Everything in the store is now 50% off so this is a great time to stock up  on many more products at cutterscreek.com
Fran

2 comments:

  1. Very cute ornament Fran. This will look adorable on your Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails