Saturday, July 5, 2014

Thank you card by Michele

Here is something I did as a Thank you card. I started with a A2 card( 4 .25x 5 .5), I used ribbon I had in my stash, it is red with white poka dot the total length for the bow and strip is 10 inches( 5.5, 4.5 for bow), and a small pearl in the middle of the bow, I used a 1"inch punch to make the 4 circles and then I stamped with a small heart in different colors, and used a 3d pop dot behind each circle, I did the same for the Thank you. The stamp pad had a variety. I embossed half of the card with embossing folders from  Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Dots and Flowers Set.
 I hope you like this simple and clean card. Please stop by the store to find the products I used and what new items Kim has.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails