Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Welcome Baby Card by Jearise

There are no up and coming babies that I know of in my family but I thought this Noah's ark stamp I have is so cute that I really needed to finally use it.


I first heat embossed the stamp with WOW embossing powder then I used my alcohol markers to color the stamp. I added some fun details such as clear glitter to the sheep and Noah's beard plus flocking to the waves. I brought everything together by layering my card front and adding a little yellow and white twine bow.


Items from Cutter's Creek Store

WOW embossing powder

Doodle Twine assortment pack - Boy

2 way Zig glue pen

Hope your day is filled with rainbows and sunshine. Jearise :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute adorable card my dear friend!!! I love Noah's Ark and have a vast collection!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship!!!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails